Author Topic: Please Support a Fellow Teacher’s Business  (Read 81 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please Support a Fellow Teacher’s Business
« on: March 15, 2018, 08:54:55 PM »
My name is Rick Kirkham (James Richard Kirkham). I’m a dual certified teacher from Illinois and have been doing quite a bit of substitute teaching here in Honolulu Hawaii  since 2009. I’ve even done long-term.

In 2009 I also took my love of computers since 1993 and went self-employed as an in home computer, tablet and cell phone tutor as well as utilizing my skills in repair and virus removal. Business has lately has been inconsistent due to the amount of substitute teaching I’ve been doing. This has cut down on appointment times and time to advertise my business. As we all know though, it’s hard to say no when kids are involved. A lot of teachers at my primary school ask for my help with both school computers, smart boards, printers and personal computers.

That’s How I Got The Idea to Reach Out to You

All I ask  that you consider me for for your computer, cell phone and tablet tutoring, virus removal and repair needs.  Please also keep my contact information to refer me to others. My rates are normally $95.00 per hour for check or $75.00 per hour for cash. I’d be happy to give my fellow teachers, support staff and admin a discount if that will help me to get your support.

I’m Very Good with The Following Computer and Device Related Services

Speed up your computer, cell phone and tablet with a professional cleaning

Computer virus removal

Printer setup

Computer setup

Backups (It’s not if your device will crash it WHEN!)

Shop, buy and setup service for computers, tablets and printers.

For Do It Yourselfers (DIY)

I’ve authored an ebook which should go on all Desktops regardless whether it’s PC or Mac, tablets and cell phones. The Big Plain English Computer Cell Phone and Tablet Reference Help and Tips eBook http://computerhelp808.com/TheBigComputerBook/   

My Best Contact Information

If you’ve read this far I truly appreciate your time. My cell number is 224.1870 texting is usually better than calling in case I’m substitute teaching, but a call is appreciated as well. My best email is ComputerHelp808@gmail.com

A Big Mahalo

I look forward to speaking to you and helping you,

James Richard Kirkham

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics